Subway Surfers is an adventure mobile video game with endless gameplay, developed and published by Kiloo and SYBO Games. The game was released in 2012 and has become one of the most popular mobile games in the world, with billions of downloads on both iOS and Android major operating systems.
Subway Surfers is set in major cities around the world. Players will assume the role of a young character and escape from a young scout and his dog. During the run, the player needs to avoid the obstacles on the road such as trains, buses, trucks and other obstacles. At the same time, players also have to jump, slide and glide through different locations on the way to collect coins and scores.
In the game, players can use coins to buy new ladders, skateboards, accessories, and characters. Each character has its own characteristics, such as speed, reduced intrusion of obstacles or increased ability to collect coins.
Remember not to get caught. otherwise the game will be over. you will have to start over.
In the game Subway Surfers, the main character control keys include:
- Up key: Jump over obstacles or vehicles passing by.
- Down key: Glide under obstacles or passing cars.
- Left key: Move the character to the left.
- Right key: Move the character to the right.
In addition, there are some other actions to help you play the game effectively:
- Drag your finger up or down on the screen: Let the character jump higher or slide lower.
- Drag your finger to either side on the screen: Let the character move left or right a greater distance.
Hopefully these information will help you join the game Subway Surfers more easily and comfortably. Wish you happy gaming!
Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.